How To Open Up A Fan Shop Store
CHOOSE US FOR YOUR APPAREL FUNDRAISING NEEDS
We strive to set ourselves apart from others in three simple ways:
Faithfulness to our customers is our TOP priority. Our goal is to develop a long-lasting relationship with you! We want you to experience the ease of offering apparel & acquiring apparel that supports your own faithfulness to your team(s), values and/or beliefs.
Great communication = success. Not only will you experience great communication with us, but we want to offer you tools that can help you with your communication, help save you time, and help raise more funds for your organization. CR Graphics Fan Shops will provide you with customizable communication blasts that can be used for promoting your apparel, sharing positive & uplifting messages, sending friendly reminders, and more.
Convenience is key to all aspects of life. One of the ways in which we offer convenience is through our simultaneous multiple collection offering. What this means to you is less hassle and less work throughout the year. Faithful Fan Shop will work with your organization or team to come up with a schedule that works best for all of your seasonal apparel/gear needs. We will work hard to set up collections for multiple sports, activities and/or clubs in your organization that can be offered to faithful fans on a schedule that works best for all. This process should result in easy money raised for your organization. Another convenience you will find is through the way in which we conduct business. All you need to do in order to make this process work is follow these simple steps:
1. Fill out our Getting Started Form HERE
2. Submit any logos (if you have any) you want to be added to your apparel options in your fan shop. (submit logos to: email@example.com) OR let us know that you would like us to create your logo/apparel design.
2. Fill out a request form for the type of apparel you would like to see in your collection.
3. Approve your specific collection & open store dates.
4. Sit back and wait for your fundraising profit from your fan shop.
5. Fill out a feedback form and/or set up your next scheduled collection.
or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org